Wednesday 3 August 2011

Oriflame Consultant in Pune

Hi Friends,

I am Supriya. I am an Oriflame Consultant in Pune.
 
I live in Camp area in Pune.
 
I am so happy to see the new Oriflame Catalogue every month.

August Catalogue is so exciting. It has many exciting offers and great discounts.

If you want to buy your favourite Oriflame Products near Camp Pune you can call me.

I am an authorized Oriflame Consultant.

My no is 020-26360523
 
Oriflame is also an exciting business opportunity. You can make some extra money by working just 2-4 hours in your free time.
 
Oriflame has given me a great new opportunity.
 
To join Oriflame is easy. Just fill up the application form and give your joining fees of Rs 299 and you can get started.
 
You will get a joinig kit and the latest brochure and I will guide you step by step.

Have a great day,

Supriya
 
020-26360523

No comments:

Post a Comment