Thursday 27 October 2011

New Fragrance for Women from Oriflame - FELICITY

Hi Friends,

FELICITY, the new Fragrance for Women from Oriflame has been launched in India.

The meaning of Felicity:
-the quality or state of being happy
-something that causes happiness 
-an instance of happiness. 

In short, FELICITY means Happiness...!

It was a grand event in Veer Savarkar Hall, Dadar, Mumbai where 

Felicity - New perfume for Women from Oriflame

was first introduced to Oriflame consultants in Mumbai, Pune and Nasik.

The perfumer Christian Vermorel has tried to evoke the fascinating atmosphere of north-western India. This exotic perfume is full of oriental fruity notes. 

The combination of notes:
  • The composition opens with the top notes of Cinnamon, Lemon, Peach and Plum. 
  • The heart of this perfume is made of Jasmine, Freesia, Orange and Lily.
  • The base is of Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood and Benzoin.

The Vanilla used in Felicity Perfume is purchased from the Eco-Agri Research Foundation (EARF).The non-profit organisation that helps Indian farmers and their communities. 

Felicity Perfume for Women is available as 50 ml Eau de Toilette. The bottle has a nice design.

The MRP is Rs 1690. Introductory Offer is Just Rs 1190

Oriflame dealers in Mumbai loved the scent, they said it is a wonderful mix of fruity & spicy notes and is quite magical! I like the oriental fruity fragrance and the bottle is lovely too! I added Felicity to my must buy list the first time I saw it. I am sure when you order your Oriflame products you would surely love to buy this as well. 

Rashmi, an Oriflame distributor from Mumbai said, 'The fragrance is fantastic! I think I'm gonna love this perfume!' 

You can buy this perfume from an Oriflame consultant near you or you can also contact me on the number below. 

Do let me know what you think about this perfume once you have tried it or if you have already tried it!!
Supriya 
Oriflame Consultant in Pune 020-26360523 09552782419 sharmasupriyaabrol@gmail.com
About me: I am Supriya. I am one of the authorized Oriflame Consultants in Pune. I live in Camp area in Pune. i live with my mom-in law, husband and my sweet little daughter who just 4 years old now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment